The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Sunday, July 30, 2006

DT Rants from KL

Youch!! Just read Heidi's entry. That sounds pretty bad. I would've been pretty pissed off if I had to drive all the way to NUS from the east to see the field taken over by Frisbee idiots. Good on Heidi, Grandpa, Seven and Rube to show up so faithfully... Heidi, what happened to the Swiss Miss?

Well, we'd better have numbers next week. Or at least numbers at the BBQ.... which I suspect we will... Next week will be a good week. I can feel it in my bones. We'll have terrific numbers, two wonderful games with outstanding plays, and several strikeouts to fuel the beer-swilling later. And then we'll all get drunk and filled up on obscene amounts of meat (or in The Mick's case, Vegs) and have a great night.

To Next Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment