The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Jack turns One

Little Jack Ezra Daly

The Chaos that is a kids party

"The Winner"

One cake for the kids, one cake for the adults. (The adult cake was 'magic')

Happy Birthday to you....

Chano jr, Tekken Queen, Upton Jr

Jack is not impressed

Jack and his daddy.

Ripken acting all grown up

"You don't have no ice cream!
You didn't get none ! You didn't get none !
'cos you are on the welfare, you can't afford it, you can't afford it"


"I have some ice cream, I have some ice cream,
and I'm gonna eat it all, I'm gonna eat it all..."

"You want some of my ice cream?"

"Psych...

"I'm gonna eat it all.
I'm gonna eat... all... of... my... ice cream.
You cannot have some, you cannot..."

Time to open the gifts.... Jack still not impressed

The best present is the one that's not wrapped.

Jack's ready to shoot some hoops, but we need an MIT trained engineer to open and put together this toy. Oxford Phd Fail

Presenting the Nikoon D95

Present Fail.

gif maker
Mommy with the Nikoon D95

CHERIOS!!!.. Best..... Gift..... Ever!!!!!

Yeah, That looks like a week's supply for lil Jack.

Uncle Boat gets caught trying to nip one of the gifts.

Really tough to impress this kid.

"Where's my drumset?"

Uncle Ripken trying his 3 pointer (he missed btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment