The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Friday, February 26, 2010

Some old team photos

I saw these on Joyce's facebook, and I asked her to send them to me.

I think this was from 2000 or 2001
Front (from left): The-one-who-cleated-Rube, My cousin Jo, Chris, VRman, Mr Slow, Latinis, DY (of DY-would've-got-that fame), Grandpa
Standing (from left): Indiana, The Generalissimo, some folks from NTU, Hassie (in A's Hat), Linda, Some random dude, Guppy, TohHean, Coach(hidden in the back), Sandman, Windmill, Rickey, Rube, Mr Furious, Irish, some other random dude.

This was 2006 or 2007, I think it was when Rickey was on sabbatical
Front (from left): Jason and Diana, Scooterboy, Cool Papa, Clement, Horfun
Standing (from left): Geok, H, The Generalissimo, Indiana, Mick, Superdad, Jeremy, Irish, Bert, Rube

No comments:

Post a Comment