The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Is there a DOCTOR in da house.

On 7/2/07, geok wrote:

Dear All,
As some of you already knew and others will discover on reading this
message, I have recently gained my release from the Manoa Penitentiary
in Honolulu, Hawaii. Of course as in most State Pens, we had to acquire
some skills and I am most pleased to announce that I have a Ph.D.
certifying that I am sane and ready to serve the society at large. To
celebrate this historic moment in my life, I am inviting all
softballers and their significant others to my party to be held on July
7 (Saturday) at Indiana's place, The party will start at 7:30pm or thereabouts.
Food and some beers will be provided, but if you wish to bring something,
dessert will be much appreciated, and contribution in booze is always
welcomed. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday. Warning! Bring
your IDs, we will be conducting random checks on suspicious underaged
and in some cases, overaged drinkers.

Aloha and hele mei hoohiwahiwa,
Geok

Addendum
==> Indiana says that you should shower before you come, he has asked the
neighbor's cat to act as a sniffer.

==> Password for entry is "xango mango where's my dingo?"

==> Please bring your own cameras if you want cock photos taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment