The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Friday, December 08, 2006

BBQ

Dear All:
We will be having a Saturday Softball BBQ to celebrate a number of things (particularly weddings) on 16 December. It will also provide for a nice end-of-the-year party.

As I'm sure you know, the BBQ will be at Joe's after ball. You can bring just about anything, but meat is the usual staple. I - of course - will bring my puu puus (if you don't know what that is, you haven't been to a SAS BBQ). In the meantime, write me - and only me - telling me what you might bring so we can get an idea of what will be on the menu. I'll send out another e-mail with the list next week.

Also, if there is someone who should receive this who is not on the list, please forward this message to them.

Rickey

PS. If youu don't have Rickey's email address, Send it to saturdaysoftball AT gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment