The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fwd: Fake Steve, Fake Alex, and Emely are coming to town



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Bazylewich <>
Date: Nov 18, 2006 6:41 PM
Subject: Fake Steve, Fake Alex, and Emely are coming to town
To:

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to update you all that we are going to be in Singapore for a holiday.  We arrive in Singapore on Nov. 25th at 11.30pm on A Cebu Pacific flight from Cebu-Singapore.  Yes, this is Saturday and it means I will have missed softball, but it is the only flight from Cebu that we can take.  Not to worry, I'll be able to play the following Saturday.  We're staying until December 5th, but during this time we will also be going up to Malaysia for a holiday.  Marvin has graciously agreed to host us while we are in Singapore, and a friend of ours will host us up in Malaysia.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.  My mouth is watering already at the various food places I'm going to gorge at.  I'm interested in this new hawker place that serves beauty burgers as well.  Maybe we can try it like Chris suggested after ball the following week?

Anyways, I gotta run.  I'll email more news if things change, otherwise we'll be seeing you soon.

Take er easy.

Fake Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment