The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Friday, October 20, 2006

Vote NOW for Gilbert

Received this in the mail from Gil, check it out. Our little boy's all grownz up.
Vote for him HERE




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gilbert song
Date: Oct 20, 2006 9:04 PM
Subject: Hi
To:


Hi guys,

Long time no see.. As u all know.. My ligament tear and now I am still recovering.. Miss the sat game alot.. Anyway, I am recovering le.. Now can walk but cant run yet. Hope can join u guys soon.. Another few mths ba..

Anyway, needa u guys to do me a favour.. I am in a competition ah.. So need ur votes !! www.female50gp.com I am no 36.. Can vote both the Female and Nokia category each time and every 24hrs for another new vote. Dont worry.. It's FOC.. Yeah.. Thanx dude !!


Regards,

Gilbert Song

No comments:

Post a Comment