The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Friday, July 07, 2006

Email from Gunz

After 6 months, and 1 misdemenor charge for public drunkedness, we've finally received an email from the Gunz
========================================================================


Hi All,

A BIG Congrats on winning the Softball Tournament. Good stuff guys…!!! Great to see old faces back on the field too. Cool Papa is back… A big Hey to you buddy…!

Super Congrats to Guppy too…. Fazzer once more.. ! Double trouble now hey…Best regards to you and family. Hope rest of you guys doing great too. I really have to thank the guys who maintain the blog… without you guys and all the information posted I wouldn’t know how to spend my work time.. Thank you.

Life is great here, was real fun to have Rube and Rachael over here in Marshalltown. Anyone up for some timeout from city life.. Feel free to drop by in the wilderness of Midwest.. There are no animals but there are bars with $3 pitchers… lots of crazy parties…and plenty of softball too… ok I take back my statement abt no animals.. Dom the heaven we used to talk abt… its here!! Shhh Don tel hema.. !

Have fun guys and not long before I will see you guys when I come over for Hdays.

Cheers,

Saurabh a.k.a Gunz

No comments:

Post a Comment