The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Benchwarmers Movie Night

Hi All,

A hilarious new softball movie is opening up this thursday, it's called Benchwarmers.
Since there are quite a few guys leaving for work/holiday this saturday, I'm proposing a Friday drinks/dinner and movie night.
Dinner and Drinks are from 6pm at Muddy Murphys (show up anytime), I'll book the 9ish movie at Lido (show up there if you wanna skip dinner and drinks). Exact movie time will be confirmed later, but I will be booking the tickets on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.
I'd appreciate your confirmation by then. Room-mates and loved-ones are invited as well (just let me know the exact number)

I sent this mail to everyone, but if I missed you, please email us at saturdaysoftball at gmail if you wanna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment