The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Sunday, August 14, 2005

DT's Rant

I forgot to bring the score sheet with me to work, so I can't update the blog yet, check back in a couple of days for the saturday game.

It was an old school game, with all the old guys coming out, faces we haven't seen in ages. All we needed was Coach, Martin and Kitty to show up to complete the lineup.

We're still missing the Tan family and Gavin, but everyone else is back.

on to the rants....
My arm was not working properly, I did not make a single throw to first during warmups. Luckily, I only had a couple of plays and I managed to get the ball to Heidi. No complaints of the firstbasepersons today, both teams had brilliant, brilliant firstbasepersons. Indiana was my gold glove, playing first for the TWOS.

Jason hit for distance, a career HR IMO, except he hit it into a Fei/Rube/Seven relay, that tagged him out at him. Textbook relay from amazing arms.

Dave was back, playing with a broken arm. He missed us so much, he decided to share a base with Horfun, and promptly got tagged out at first on a rundown. And it was his first at bat...

Of course the week Paul returns, all the NTU girls go into hiding.

more to come when I get my hands on the scoresheet.

2 comments:

  1. The amazing relay was Gunz-Rube-Seven. Jason, amazing hit, but "what were you thinking". It was textbook relay. It would have brought tears to Coach's eyes.

    Also, John made a great leaping grab at first on a hit by Fei, scambled up and got to 1B before Fei. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:05 PM

    Hero or zero I guess :p It's not everyday I pull off a hit like that, just had to take my chances. I know, I know, with Gunz & Rube, what chances? - jason

    ReplyDelete