The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Where oh where have my first basemen gone?

SAS needs firstbasemen like Ben Afflek needs acting classes.
Where is Rube, Heidi and Indiana when I need them?
It's not like I'm throwing at your head....catch the goddamn ball. And when you catch it, close your goddamn glove. Use TWO hands. Bring your non-glove hand to close the mitt so that the ball doesn't bounce/drop/slip out. If I have to rush the goddamn throw cos of a slow roller, get off the goddamn bag to stop the goddamn ball. Ball-goddamn-first goddamnit! Why are you standing on the goddamn bag and trying to stretch and miss, rather than taking a step off, catching and THEN stepping on first base? Gupdroppa strikes again, and I wasn't even suffering from knoblochitis. Fucking hell, my goddamn throws were spot-goddamn-on.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:11 PM

    the best one moved to Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should edit my post...
    I was listing current players, but yeah, one of the best moved out of the country.

    ReplyDelete