The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

The Names have been changed to Protect the Errorists

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Misty is ONE year closer to DEATH

Dear Friends,
Please proceed to bomb the hell out of matthew.underwood_AT_gmail.com and wish him many happy returns of the day.
Go here and see what his other friends (gosh, I never knew he had other friends) did for him.
Matt's Big Mac Show

BTW, Misty is now 29. If you wanna see a BIG ONE well up, say something abt missing him...

This is the email from Eliza (Matt's fantastic gf), which I wasn't allowed to post earlier, due to the fact that I blew the surprise LAST YEAR

Greetings from Hong Kong!!

Hope you all are doing well.
This is Eliza, gf of Matthew Underwood.
For those who met me before: Hihi, it's me!! Yes, I am still enjoying
the distance thing with Matt. (well, obviously my choice)
For those who never met me, pls don''t think this is a spam, instead
a big mission behind. Check photo attached, w/ Matt this May a trip to
Amsterdam. Guarantee no virus (normally virus w/ extension like .exe
or .zip)

You're receiving this mail cos you are either relatives, frens,
ex-colleagues, workmates, ex-collegemates, IM mates of Matt and you
all know that Matt is now having his "adventure" in Vietnam for almost
2 years.

He has been doing fantastic in VN, built TQPR Vietnam from scratch
into a nine consultant with offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, won
big name clients: Airbus, O2, DHL, Kimberly-Clark, Nestle, Enterasys
Networks, Canon, BenQ, Acer….etc. So proud of him!!

However, I've been to VN visit him for several times, it's definitely
not an easy place for expats; especially for Matt, he missed Christmas
family dinner in Adel, driving in Mel, weekend softball game in NUS,
martial art in SG, Big Mac and fries at McDonald (probably he missed
the most!!)….and numerous other civilized enjoyments.

As you may or may not notice, Matt's b'day is around the corner, 10 July!!
I am preparing him again a b'day surprise, a b'day e-card with all you
guys' greetings or updates.

To add a bit more fun on this, I am going to do a "Big Mac run" for him, too.
Should you will drop by McDonald in the next week, may consider to
take a snap shot (with your cell phone) while you're enjoying the
meal, then email me together with your greetings, sure Matt will love
but kind of jealous, haha!!!

Honestly, I am a computer idiot, it took me 2 days to consolidate 30
greeting messages, this year I got more name on the list, it will take
even longer to compile, so if you can send me your greetings before 6
July, that will be great!!

Thanks a trillion!!!

Cheers
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment